Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Homework

Easy and nutritious prawn mango salad.
My weekend homework to practise for assessment this week. This, by the way, is not an example of a good plating. Food should take up only 60% of the plate leaving the remaining 40% for impact and appeal.
In this case, I should have used a bigger plate.
This recipe is so easy everyone should do this at home. Or pay $14 at Swensen's as one of my readers told me!
Since Chef said my greens were a tad flat, I've tried to prop it up here with the cut mangos.
I modified the salad dressing as I didn't quite like the one given in the recipe. 
Portioning as a general guideline is 25g greens per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I want to know.

There was an error in this gadget