Sunday, July 31, 2011

Playing with food words

Children play with food, adults play with food words. I have to share this with you that I found in different parts of the Web and collated here.


"Sometimes I pray to Cod for the veal-power to stop playing with my food words, but I fear it’s too bread into me. For all I know, the wurst may be yet to come."


"Eggcellent recipes. I'll have to ketchup on all of them."
"Sea eeled with a kiss"

"I will clam every mountain in this life."

"Nearer my Cod to thee"

"Roe, roe, roe your boat" (and may I add: Gently down the steam)

"Shark the herald angels sing"

Favourite celebrities: Cod Steward, Mussell Crowe

Favourite movies: Jurassic Carp, Marlin Rouge

Stealing someone's coffee is called Mugging.

Drinking too much coffee can cause a latte problems.

Does a coffee shop have the grounds to operate in the black?

What do people buy coffee with? Starbucks?

Stir-fry cooks come from all woks of life.

A good baker will rise to the occasion, it's the yeast he can do.

There was a cook who had mushroom for improvement.

He got angry with the Italian chef and gave him a pizza his mind.

The lights at the Chinese restaurant were too bright so the manager decided to dim sum.

An experienced waiter can give a lot of good tips.

He was a restaurant critic but had no taste. 




Like them? You have one to contribute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I want to know.